I joined a Bible Study group a couple weeks ago. We are reading Walking By Faith: Lessons Learned in the Dark by Jennifer Rothschild and I see the theme "trust in the Lord."
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)
942 - 952 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
942. my new Bible Study group. A kind and welcoming group of ladies.
943. realizing my need to trust God
944. seeing an old church friend (Terri) at the grocery store and catching up with her
945. my father-in-law's birthday
946. my father and remembering him on the 20th anniversary of his death
946. our grand-nephew's 3rd birthday
947. our daughter helping me avoid making a major faux pas when I was about to buy a birthday card with the number "2" instead of the correct number "3." Thank you Young Sweetie!
948. Wonderful Husband going clothes shopping with me. I value his honesty and patience while I tried on a multitude of pants.
949. a flu shot that gives me peace of mind
950. a surprise rainbow
951. our daughter sending us a picture of our standing granddaughter. I giggle about her "skinny jeans!"
|Hey! Where are her shoes?|
952. the beginning of October
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.