While I was driving out of my neighborhood this past week, I saw a father and daughter walking two dogs on leashes. The leashes were tangled and I got to see a beautiful spontaneous choreographed daughter twirling and laughing with her father as they untangled themselves.
It brought a smile to my commute.
Thank you Lord!
932 - 941 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
932. a father and daughter laughing together
933. hard eucharisteo: our two (adult) children being sick this past week. I wanted to fly through time and space to mother them, but couldn't. (They are both feeling better.)
934. the comfort of prayers and a healing God
935. arriving home from work and seeing a huge spider in it's web. I'm thankful that the spider was outside catching bugs too.
|No, I wouldn't get any closer. Yikes!|
936. a happy surprise that I know a blogger and had been reading his blog for a couple months, had read his e-book and just this week figured out he goes to the church I used to attend. Walt Disney was soooo correct....it is a small world after all! Ha!
937. five days on Tready this past week
938. a sympathy nap. The term occurred to me after Wonderful Husband bleach-cleaned the front porch in order to get it ready for the Fall sealant and I took a three hour nap! A sympathy nap! Hee hee!
939. a lawncare company that achieved core-aeration, seeding and fertilizing in an hour and a half. It would have taken us much longer and we avoided the stiff muscles. It's a win-win!
940. an opportunity to make a new friend
941. Maria for being kind when I pushed back our coffee meet-up
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.
Have you noticed an abundance of spiders in your area?