#417-427 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
417. sending an email to my brother for his birthday before leaving our vacation in North Carolina
418. smiles and good mornings exchanged at rest stops. Love the friendliness of strangers/fellow travellers.
419. mailing a birthday card to my mom. Another year wiser ;)
420. my brother and mother whose birthdays are one week apart, makes it easy on my old memory :)
421. returning from vacation to a steady (not overwhelming) workload
422. my Bible Study Buddies throwing me a Grandma Shower. Such fun and received so much love!
423. preparing for a business trip to Baltimore, Maryland
424. the beauty of snow in October
425. hard eucharisteo, shoveling the heavy, icy-ness. (Good exercise though :)
426. snow clumped on a bare tree
427. reading The One Year Chronological Bible when Jesus is about to be betrayed. Remembering the sacrifice he made for me/us/all.
(Jesus said) "Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world. And I give myself as a holy sacrifice for them so they can be made holy by your truth."
John 17:17-19 NLT
Turn on your speakers.
Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.