Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

An Autumnal Feast

I love autumn in Pennsylvania.
The trees show off their beautiful colors. Fire engine red, pumpkiny orange, school bus yellow.
Some trees try to embrace all three colors.
Here is an example outside the window at work...


Can you see the railroad track behind the tree? The trains race by at times with horn blaring during my workday. Do the people speeding along notice the beauty of the foliage?

I hope so because autumn in Pennsylvania is a feast for the eyes. And this feast has no caloric consequences.

Autumn is such a gift!

1 comment:

  1. I wish it was that nice in my area of PA. We've had so much rain, the trees are really really green yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!