Our neighbor's tree is once again picking on our little one. I was looking through the window and saw the branch break off.
Hurricane Sandy is still off the coast but we're experiencing the winds and rain.
#994 - 1000 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
994. having advance notice to prepare before Hurricane Sandy comes inland
995. local weather reports
996. Wonderful Husband who is calm
997. Bible Study being canceled this week. Having an extra week to prayerfully and thoughtfully finish the last week of homework.
998. reading What Good is God? In Search of a Faith That Matters by Philip Yancey. My highlighter is working overtime on this book.
999. our granddaughter, Youngest Sweetie, playing the guitar with Grandpop
|She thinks Grandpop is a rock star!|
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.
I'm praying for everyone's safety during the storm.
Please join me.