Last week was a rough week which began with a visit to the doctor and a diagnosis of an infection in my parotid gland, blood taken, antibiotic prescribed, and he used the word "fascinating."
At the end of the week I saw an ENT doctor. Actually he would be called an otolaryngologist. (Now I know why he's called an ENT!) He agreed with the infection diagnosis, told me to finish my meds, and come back only if I got worse.
I think I'm on the mend and tried taking some pictures of my half swollen face. Believe me, there was not good camera angle, so instead....
|Youngest Sweetie. 11 months young.|
....I took a picture of my granddaughter's cute face. You are welcome! :)
962 - 979 on my list of one thousand gifts. I'm thankful for:
962. an infection free parotid gland
963. the doctors' diagnosis and treatment
964. friends who prayed for my healing
965. God the Healer
966. a save-the-date email for our nephew's wedding in 2013
967. an amazing post at (in)courage.me entitled Sandpaper People by Robin Dance
968. signing our Wills and Living Wills
969. our son-in-law coming over for dinner with Youngest Sweetie on Friday
970. visiting our son, The Teacher in VA on Saturday
971. sopapillas at Pancho Villa in VA
972. our daughter, Young Sweetie visiting on Sunday with Youngest Sweetie
973. taking a walk in our neighborhood with Youngest Sweetie (in her stroller) and Diane
974. ordering Terri's Christmas present and having it delivered to her. (Don't worry. I told her she could open it immediately. I am not mean enough to say....don't open until Christmas day! :)
975. crisp, sunny, Fall mornings in PA
976. Joanne (my hairdresser) who magically makes the gray disappear and is a genius with scissors
977. a new mousepad from Wonderful Husband. (I asked for one, he brought home four. I should have asked for diamonds! Ha!)
978. my Bible Study buddies and shared prayer requests
979. God who listens and loves us all
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Monday, One Thousand Gifts.
How was your week?