Continuing on my journey toward one thousand gifts....
Our internet stopped working on Saturday night. After 30 minutes on the phone with our "wonderful" provider, where I turned off the router, turned on the router, checked the connection to the router, reset the router....it still didn't work.
They were going to send a service technician to the rescue on Sunday. The drawback was the range of time I was given to expect their arrival. Between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. And I received a confusing text that said my internet would be working by 9:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Fast forward to Sunday morning, I came downstairs to a green light next to the word "Internet." I called and canceled the service call. Sometime during the night my internet was restored.
I started thinking about how often I worry about something, wrestle it around in my head, become exhausted, and finally...finally when I turn it over to God, my equilibrium is restored.
So while I won't recommend myself to fix your internet issues, I would like to encourage you to turn life's worries over to God for His healing and restoration.
864 - 871 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
864. God's loving and healing presence
865. restored internet
866. a normal reading on my mammogram....I must remember to tell my family that I am "normal" at least as far as this medical test can indicate :)
867. Diane coming over for a visit (and to see our granddaughter)
868. our daughter downloading some music for me
869. Wonderful Husband going to a golf outing at Hershey, PA
870. golf and chocolate :)
871. delayed spring cleaning. Four trash bags out. Don't ask, 'cause I won't tell ;)
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.
Is it easy for you to turn your troubles over to God?