Do you have a battery-operated digital camera? Is that a silly question?
I have begun carrying batteries in my purse because all too frequently, I show up to a family event actually remembering my camera in the first place, see a great photo-op and a message comes up "Battery Exhausted."
Who came up with that terminology "Battery Exhausted?" It makes me laugh with frustration!
This past Saturday we went to Wonderful Husband's family pig roast and after taking 2 pictures the dreaded message appeared: "Battery Exhausted."
I was prepared with spare batteries!
The moral to this story is that this "old dog" can still learn new tricks.
Live and learn, my friends. Live and learn.
834 -842 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
834. carrying spare batteries
835. every breath I take
836. the 80s forecast for this week. It makes coming out of the 90s and 100 degree weather sound positively "Spring-like!"
837. listening to an awesome online sermon from my son's church (where he attends)
838. my latest DaySpring purchase, and
839. Wonderful Husband coming home from work on Friday night to hang them above the doorway
|"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. |
But the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13:13
841. Terrie sharing details of a vineyard while she's with her photography club
842. our future niece-in-law Facebooking about "The Color Run" in Philadelphia. What? You don't know what that is either? Here's a link and please scroll down to watch the 1:51 video with your speakers turned up! It makes me happy every time I watch it!
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.
Have you seen or read something new this week you'd like to share?