Continuing my journey of counting toward one thousand gifts...
This week we purchased birthday gifts for our daughter and son.
Her birthday is St. Patrick's Day.
His birthday is in June.
Now the trick is that I have to remember:
a) that I have them,
b) where I put them.
Wish me luck!
#618 - 625 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thanking God for:
618. Paula, and Belgium waffles at Saturday morning breakfast
619. receiving a book that my Bible Study buddies are reading/studying
620. six weeks of gray hair gone! Love my hairdresser!
621. still reading the book The Colors of Hope: Becoming People of Mercy, Justice and Love by Richard Dahlstrom
622. seeing middle school brothers walk to catch the bus in the morning
623. daylight stretching farther, giving me more light on my drive home from work
624. choosing a day off from work this month to spend time with Charlotte and Kaye
625. our granddaughter, Youngest Sweetie. Love this age of playing happily with a placemat! Don't ever change Youngest Sweetie :)
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.
Do you ever purchase gifts early and find them after the celebration has passed?