Continuing my journey of counting toward one thousand gifts....
#626 - 643 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
626. my mother-in-law (MIL) celebrating her 81st birthday
627. a visit from my in laws to pick up their tax returns completed by Wonderful Husband. (If my MIL had a blog, she'd probably call him "Wonderful Son" :)
628. my MIL who creates beautiful cross-stitched gifts (a wedding gift for our daughter and son-in-law)
629. Diane watching over Youngest Sweetie (my granddaughter) during the time that she was dropped off and before I arrive home from work. Poor Diane had the fussy time...I had the happy!
630. receiving a kind note from Paula after our breakfast out. (Hee hee! There's one in the mail to her too!)
631. a bank that sent me an email saying my password was entered incorrectly three times and my password has been disabled. (I must be very clever with my password...and had to come up with another clever one.)
632. my Growth Group and four weeks of meeting together. We're beginning to know each other and dig deeper into our faith.
633. warmer days with strong, cool winds
634. "springing ahead" one hour. Hard eucharisteo for me when I grouse about the loss of one hour's rest, yet am grateful for the light lingering farther into the evening
635. spring cleaning in the yard: raking and picking up sticks
636. neighbors' crocuses blooming
637. a new design for my blog
638. this being the last week of wearing winter red nail polish
639. an email from our son, a phone call from our daughter
640. fellowship (my word for 2012). Continuing to explore and live it.
641. our neighbor Denise, who requests donations to hire a lawn care company to take care of non-owned grassy areas in our neighborhood. She is responsible for the continuing beautification of our neighborhood (year after year). She saw a need and came up with the solution. My kind of woman!
642. an awesome sermon preached by Bryant, one of our associate pastors, about Jesus and Zacchaeus (Luke 19:1-10).
643. the car wash. My van is clean on the outside and "windexed clean" on the inside. I felt the same after church yesterday. As someone said on our way out, "A great way to start the week!" Amen.
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.