I've been thinking a lot about spring lately. It seems to be a hope-filled season when crocuses and daffodils emerge from the soil and bloom, leaves reappear on trees (soon), and robins arrive to flitter around the yard. The different shades of green and daily evidence of new life bring excitement to my winter-weary eyes.
#644 - 662 of my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
644. after dinner walks with Wonderful Husband with beautiful sunsets
645. the first flower blooming on our forsythia
646. a first apartment for our daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter
647. our daughter's 22nd birthday. Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy Birthday Young Sweetie!
648. a day with our granddaughter
649. a sleeping granddaughter :)
|The caption on her tushy reads, "My 1st St. Patrick's Day."|
650. meeting Sue for coffee. How do two hours fly by so quickly?
651. emailing our son a Sausage Egg Casserole recipe (per his request)
652. shredding our daughter's old checking account checks. I love shredding!
653. laying out in the sun
654. mild PA weather in March. Awesome!
655. Wonderful Husband's grilled burgers. The first of the season....delish!
656. pink nail polish. Hello Spring!
657. the ladybug invasion in our master bathroom. An annual tradition I wrote about here.
658. a father and daughter enhancing our worship experience while playing their musical instruments. They accompanied the choir with his playing the clarinet and her playing the cello.
659. scripture (Luke 17:13) that reminds me of The Jesus Prayer: Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me.
660. being reminded of the importance of thanking God/Jesus for healing/blessings
661. pansies outside the grocery store. They bring back wonderful memories of my maternal grandmother and her garden.
662. the first day of Spring is March 20
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.
What signs of spring have you seen in your area?