Continuing my journey of counting toward one thousand gifts...
#563 - 573 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
563. meeting Sue for hot chocolate. It's been nine months since we last got together. We're committed to meeting again in the spring. Of 2012 :)
564. a Shamrock shake. With whipped cream and a cherry on top.
565. a visit to the florist. Beautiful colors and textures on a winter's day. A case filled with happiness!
566. our daughter's pre-wedding party. The trifecta of family, friends, and food.
567. Girl Scout cookies (Lemonades, please!)
568. sending a card to Melanie. Yes, our hope is in the Lord.
569. continually re-visiting my word from 2011. Grace.
570. mothers of adult children. We are unsung heroes!
571. asking Paula for prayer on my behalf. Anxiety eases. Amen.
572. intercessory prayer. A blessing to request/receive and give/pray for others.
573. receiving encouraging words from my sis-in-law
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.
Was your week filled with as much sugar as mine?