Yesterday was Mother's Day and my traditional gift of geraniums. I feast my eyes on their beauty and color. Their arrival indicates that Spring is here and it is "legal" to plant outdoors in my area of Pennsylvania, where it should not go below freezing from Mother's Day until the Fall.
It is great to see you again!
#165 - #177 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
165. my mom who raised me well (even though I was a bit of challenge...shhhh don't tell my kids)
166. my mother-in-law who raised a great son and who I think is the best mother-in-law ever
167. our daughter who has the adventure of motherhood ahead (anticipated arrival in November)
169. a Mother's Day visit from our daughter
170. a Mother's Day phone call from our son
171. my Bible Study buddies' prayers, emails, and cards
172. Charlotte and shared conversation over breakfast on Saturday
173. Carol complimenting my appearance and I loved that my eyebrows were included! lol
174. a beautiful rainbow and the reminder of God's covenant with Noah and his descendants that never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life on earth (Genesis 9:12-16)
175. a medium, vanilla, soft-serve ice cream cone from DQ
176. the intense color of green grass and leaves on the trees, that is almost so green that it makes my eyes hurt
177. turtles migrating (safely) across the road
Turn on your speakers.
Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.