Life has been difficult lately. My "worry meter" has been on overdrive and when that happens, my food intake lacks healthy choices, my treadmill is still, and my attitude is in the dumps.
#153 - #164 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
153. the Monday opportunity to add to my list of One Thousand Gifts because it's true that when I focus my mind on what I'm thankful for, my heart follows
154. pear tree blossoms soaring through the air like confetti
155. our son taking a Praxis test at a local (to him) university
156. our daughter getting a summer job
157. Wonderful Husband loading Quicken onto our daughter's computer
158. talk about budgeting
159. a dream born...to be a part of a flash mob dance...
160. Ann putting the above video on her blog
161. the people of Second Baptist Church in Houston, TX and sharing their joy of Christ on the internet
162. the sun shining through the window on my face while sitting in a coffe shop
163. the beauty of Princess Catherine's wedding dress and the happiness of she and Prince William's wedding
164. laying out in the sun for the first time this season
Turn on your speakers.
Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.