Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

One Thousand Gifts (153-164)

I have been reading A Holy Experience (Ann Voskamp's blog) for a year. Every Monday Ann adds to her list of One Thousand Gifts and today I'm adding to my list too.



Life has been difficult lately. My "worry meter" has been on overdrive and when that happens, my food intake lacks healthy choices, my treadmill is still, and my attitude is in the dumps.

#153 - #164 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:

153. the Monday opportunity to add to my list of One Thousand Gifts because it's true that when I focus my mind on what I'm thankful for, my heart follows

154. pear tree blossoms soaring through the air like confetti

155. our son taking a Praxis test at a local (to him) university

156. our daughter getting a summer job

157. Wonderful Husband loading Quicken onto our daughter's computer

158. talk about budgeting

159. a dream born...to be a part of a flash mob dance...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KX2-J6uS-o

160. Ann putting the above video on her blog

161. the people of Second Baptist Church in Houston, TX and sharing their joy of Christ on the internet

162. the sun shining through the window on my face while sitting in a coffe shop

163. the beauty of Princess Catherine's wedding dress and the happiness of she and Prince William's wedding

164. laying out in the sun for the first time this season

Turn on your speakers.
Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!