#275 - #281 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
275. seeing two fawns eating grass beside the road
276. meeting our new next door neighbors and welcoming them to the neighborhood
277. still reading The Fitting Room: Putting on the Character of Christ. I appreciate Kelly Minter differentiating that peace isn't only experienced when everything is calm and going my way. I can experience God's peace during anxious/troubling times too.
Five weeks ago I was talking to Kaye and we both had been praying for peace in our lives. I think that I was praying for God to "wave a magic wand and make all my troubles disappear" instead of praying for His peace in calming my anxious thoughts during stressful times.
278. talking on the telephone with Paula and meeting her for breakfast soon
279. Swiffer Dusters and a vacuum cleaner that remove the dirt from living
|view from our back yard|
|view from our front yard|
281. Scripture, always
Lord, you will grant us peace; all we have accomplished is really from you. Isaiah 26:12 NLT
Turn on your speakers.
Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.
Peace be with you.