Alana at 107 Down chose my blog as one of ten that she would award as "A Blog with Substance" today! Woo hoo!!!
So in keeping with "the rules" of my acceptance, I will complete the three requirements listed below.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
Thank you Alana for giving me the award! I'm so glad that we "met" during the "Losing It Weight Loss Challenge" and are keeping in contact to encourage each other as we continue toward our healthier lifestyle. You are a blessing!
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using 5 words.
Christian - I'm a work in progress.
Encouraging - I love the bloggy world that gives and receives encouragement.
Mature - OK. I could have said, "Old," since I've noticed that most bloggers are younger and many have small children (not old ones like mine). lol
Entertaining - I've actually had Wonderful Husband's sister-in-law tell him that he's lucky that I'm so entertaining. (We laughed over that one!)
Thankful - I'm very thankful for my faith, family, and friends (blog friends included)!
3. Pass it on to 10 other people you feel have blogs with real substance.
1. (in)courage - A group of women whose posts speak to me about faith and life.
2. Amelia at No End to Space - She has 3 young children and is honest with her life.
3. Emily at (de)Caffeinated Blessings - She's from my old home town in Texas and I love her posts.
4. Stephanie Baffone - She's making me a more compassionate person while she shares her wisdom on "loving, losing and living."
5. Wendy Pope at Walking with Women Through the Word - She vlogs about The One Year Chronological Bible. She's one of the Proverbs 31 Ministries women that inspires me through God's Word.
6. Traci Michele at Ordinary Inspirations - I love that she just ran her first 5K and sounds like she'll do it again.
7. Annie Blogs - A writer that makes me laugh and makes me think.
8. Meredith at Learn, Laugh, Live, Love - An elementary school teacher that is so very wise.
9. Kathy at House of Hills - We met during the "Losing It Weight Loss Challenge" and after the conclusion she began hostessing "Losing It A Motivational Weight Loss Community." I am thankful for her.
10. Lyndsay at Lyndsights - She makes me laugh/think with every sentence she writes.
Thank you again Alana for this award! It's been fun and made me happy today!