Continuing on my journey toward one thousand gifts....
Wonderful Husband and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary last week.
Our son (The Teacher) was born on our 5 year wedding anniversary.
We called The Teacher before we left for work to sing happy birthday, and to wake him up during his summer vacation.
We are awesome parents. Hee hee!
812 - 817 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
812. my in laws celebrating their 63rd wedding anniversary
813. our 30th wedding anniversary
814. The Teacher and his 25th birthday
815. watching "Dallas" and still loving the theme song. Nostalgia is a lovely and funny thing.
816. training Brynne to do my job while I'm on vacation
817. South Carolina. So far sunny skies, 80s, and a cool ocean breeze
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: One Thousand Gifts, Multitudes on Mondays.