#522 - 535 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
522. watching/babysitting our granddaughter on New Year's Eve
|She did nap but was awake at midnight!|
523. neighbors that set off a great fireworks display at midnight. I love watching them from inside our house, the noise is muffled and the view is awesome!
524. my word for 2012: fellowship. I struggled to find it and will live it this year.
525. blogging my first review and hostessing my first giveaway
526. the writers at (in)courage. So much wisdom and encouragement which I read daily.
527. our daughter letting me borrow her car while my van was being repaired. She is a cheerful giver!
528. a text with a picture from Terri of her first grandchild
529. the amazing miracle of birth
530. God's timing and His continuing gift of hope in my life. My hope is in the Lord!
531. beginning to read Philip Yancey's book, Disappointment in God. (I appreciate his provocative titles and his walking through scripture.)
533. Wonderful Husband. He brings love and wisdom to my world!
534. fellowship with friends of faith at breakfast on Saturday. We laugh, cry, and hold each other in prayer.
535. receiving a save-the-date postcard for our nephew's upcoming wedding in August. Already thinking about buying a new, cool, summer dress...
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.
Are you taking the Joy Dare 2012 challenge or writing a variation of it?