Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

A Tree

We have lived in our home for 15 years. When we moved in, we had little "stick trees" and we chose where they would be placed on our property. It seemed like we chose wisely since 15 years ago we were in the midst of a drought and were watering the trees carefully in order for them to have a chance of surviving.

Fast forward 15 years and we have an ash tree that looks like it is trying to "climb in" to our home through the upstairs window!


It provides wonderful shade for this section of the house and (in my opinion) cuts down on our air conditioner running more than in past years. But I had to call a tree service to cut some of the branches so that they wouldn't damage the soffits and gutter.

The tree service owner was wonderful and running two weeks behind. So once I signed the contract I would be placed on their schedule.

Where do I sign?


They did a great job!

I left the house one morning for work and came home to the completed job.

I wish that would happen with laundry and dishes!

A girl can dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!