#327 - #334 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
327. rain falling hard, pouring from the sky. The grass is greening up and the leaves on the trees are un-clenching.
328. Wonderful Husband and I deciding on vacation dates in North Carolina for October
329. extreme busy-ness at work that makes the hours speed by
330. our adult children and their hugs
331. being treated to a belated birthday dinner by Debbie and looking at her daughter's wedding pictures
332. receiving fresh-picked tomatoes from our neighbor's garden
333. being with four of my Bible Study Buddies for a Saturday morning breakfast
No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good,
and this is what he requires of you:
to do what is right, to love mercy,
and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8 (NLT)
Turn on your speakers.
Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.
What are you thankful for this week?