Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

One Thousand Gifts (146-152)

I have been reading A Holy Experience (Ann Voskamp's blog) for a year. Every Monday Ann adds to her list of One Thousand Gifts and today I'm adding to my list too.




#146 - #152 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:

146. Diane and celebrating her birthday over coffee. Such a good sport celebrating a day early and a kind friend

147. rain, rain and more rain. And constantly reminding myself that, "April showers bring May flowers."

148. the joy of Easter. He is risen!

149. worshiping God and placing my hope in Him

150. a baby "blowing raspberries" during church (very funny)

151. reading so many wonderful blog posts about Holy Week and Easter

152. a delicious pimento cheese spread recipe (hmmmm, this might be a southern thing)
Turn on your speakers. Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!