The grass is becoming green yet many trees are still bare.
We've had a lot of rain and when the sun comes out my soul "breathes" easier.
Finally! Our forsythias bloom and they make my eyes happy.
#127 - #134 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
127. Spring which brings on feelings of hope
128. blooming forsythias
129. choosing the word "grace" to focus on this year. (Of course God knew I needed grace in 2011 and need to show His grace to others.) Thank you God!
130. the beginning of spring cleaning after the painter left. (Note to self: I have a lot of junk that needs tossing:)
131. seeing a hawk fly past my van and land in a tree on my way to work
132. pink polish on my toenails. Flip flops here I come!
133. the girls next door playing jump rope and hearing their laughter
134. Spring trying to overtake Winter and I think Spring is finally winning! Hooray!
|The slightest hint of purple in our |
Turn on your speakers. Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.