#112 - #119 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
112. an honest car mechanic
113. busy days at work
114. an electric garage door on rainy days...OK, every day :)
115. listening to a mom's excitement about her son attending his high school junior prom
116. listening to a co-worker tell us that her father's cancer has spread to his brain
117. listening to Terri tell me about her daughter-in-law's pregnancy and miscarriage
118. God for continuing to teach me to listen
119. my faith in God and praying for people during their celebrations and tragedies
Turn on your speakers. Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.
What are you thankful for this week?