The calendar said 'The First Day of Spring' yesterday so Wonderful Husband and I began working in the yard and I looked hard for some indication that spring had sprung. (Yes, I am a multi-tasker.)
Oh forsythia! You've been busy and I can't wait to see the pop of yellow color in our yard. Stay tuned!
#100 - #111 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
100. celebrating our daughter's 21st birthday with dinner at Carrabba's Italian Grill with Young Sweetie and her boyfriend. (It's amazing how she keeps getting older and I don't. Ha!)
101. Shamrock Shakes at McDonald's with whipped cream and a cherry on top
102. my great uncle and great aunt celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary
103. watching Ann Voskamp on 100 Huntley Street and her passion for Christ
104. noticing the crocuses blooming on the drive home from work. Spring!
105. new skylights. So clean and weather tight! Yippee!
106. Wonderful Husband taking skylight installation pictures
107. pink nail polish. Hey, it's Spring!
108. Wonderful Husband playing golf on a Friday afternoon
109. being able to encourage a mom who is sending her firstborn daughter off to college in the fall
110. Maria and meeting her for Saturday morning coffee. Talking about church, God, Bible Study and family.
111. Nancy's spinal surgeries and sending her a card filled with prayer for healing and recovery.
Turn on your speakers. Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.
What are you thankful for this week?