Since today is Valentine's Day, I've decided to focus my list this week on Wonderful Husband.
I'm thankful for Wonderful Husband and:
44. our love for each other through 28 years of marriage...and counting
45. his love for our children and always having the time and energy to share his wisdom with them
46. always working hard to support us financially
47. always encouraging me when I face a new situation by calming my jitters and telling me that I can do anything I set my mind to...and do it well
48. him being my biggest supporter and my being his biggest fan
49. giving him a buzz hair cut on Saturday...now only one of us has hair that sticks up (Hey! I do mine like that on purpose:)
50. him never complaining when I went to church or school meetings
51. his kindness and fairness toward everyone
52. his honesty in his life (personal and professional)
53. even though he knows me the best...he hasn't run away screaming (kind of a joke...kind of not!)
54. the visible example he is to our children on being a good husband and father
55. God blessing our marriage because we couldn't have survived, grown, and thrived this long without Him
Turn on your speakers. Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.
Happy Valentine's Day!