Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

One Thousand Gifts (31-43)

I have been reading A Holy Experience (Ann Voskamp's blog) for a few months. Every Monday, Ann adds to her list of One Thousand Gifts and today I'm adding to my list too.



#31 - #43 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:

31. icicles on gray days (free entertainment)


32. God's abundant love

33. my sister planning for her son's future by asking me to be beneficiary #2, just in case

34. the arrival of a beautiful Rustic Cross necklace from The Vintage Pearl


35. Wonderful Husband volunteering to drive me to and from work just in case the roads are bad

36. Wonderful Husband taking good care of  me

37. a surprise visit from our daughter Young Sweetie

38. remembering these words, "God is good all the time. All the time God is good."

39. my friend Terri allowing me to reschedule our weekly phone call until I was in a better mood (and it only took one day)

40. a phone call from my mom and update on our family

41. kind words from my boss and a co-worker in the same week

42. being appreciated at my job

43. knowing Allan who was 100 years old and seeing him in church every Sunday. Rest in peace kind sir.

Turn on your speakers. Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.

What are you thankful for this week?

And why is it sooooo dirty under the eaves of my house?


1 comment:

  1. Found you at Ann's and what a great necklace! I just received my first real peral necklace from my husband for Christmas! I love wearing it!
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!