#31 - #43 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
31. icicles on gray days (free entertainment)
32. God's abundant love
33. my sister planning for her son's future by asking me to be beneficiary #2, just in case
34. the arrival of a beautiful Rustic Cross necklace from The Vintage Pearl
35. Wonderful Husband volunteering to drive me to and from work just in case the roads are bad
36. Wonderful Husband taking good care of me
37. a surprise visit from our daughter Young Sweetie
38. remembering these words, "God is good all the time. All the time God is good."
39. my friend Terri allowing me to reschedule our weekly phone call until I was in a better mood (and it only took one day)
40. a phone call from my mom and update on our family
41. kind words from my boss and a co-worker in the same week
42. being appreciated at my job
43. knowing Allan who was 100 years old and seeing him in church every Sunday. Rest in peace kind sir.
Turn on your speakers. Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.
What are you thankful for this week?
And why is it sooooo dirty under the eaves of my house?