Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Losing It - Week 36


This week I read about Kathy hitting the treadmill in her hotel. For 45 minutes per day. She inspired me to "up my game" this week and I hit my tready for 45 minutes for 3 days. (I looked a bit purply-sweaty at the end but I think I worked off some of my Halloween "candy taste-testing" this week.)

I lost .5 lb. this week. You don't need to stop the presses...yet I am happy with the scale going down a bit.

I also went to the dentist on Thursday...no cavities! (I love sharing good news.)

This week's goals are:
45 minutes on tready for 5 days.
More water. 64 oz./day.
More healthy eating (hurry up trick-or-treaters....have all my candy!)

I'm linking this post to Kathy's blog (House of Hills) and am hoping you'll stop by to join in and/or encourage the group! See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it took me so long to come visit! great job on a loss! Hope you have a great week... good luck with 45 min x 5 days a week! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!