Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Losing It - Week 35

Dag nab it! This week's update is not one I wanted to "talk" about. It was a week of eating stupid and not moving enough obviously.

The scale moved up 1.5 lbs. and I need to get my head back in the game (again)!

I must say that I've already read Kathy's update and her wonderful success this past week. She has inspired me to get focused again and so I ask for your prayers this week because I need them!

I've linked up to Kathy at House of Hills this week and ask that you stop by and check out the other ladies and their progress. Thank you and see you next week!

3 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT! Believe me, if I can do it, you can do it. I will be praying for stamina and endurance and just plain stubbornness!

    You go girl!

    And, thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I lost for the 1st time in a while!! Next week is your week. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kathy and Alana your comments have me fired up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!