Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nail Polish

Happiness in a bottle....




I am a wacky, creature of habit.
Spring - Light-ish Pink
Summer - Fuschia
October through Thanksgiving - Orange
From Thanksgiving until Spring - Red

I am quite the conservative dresser. So I let my nail polish show my quirky personality.

I was reading online "10 Things the HR Department Won't Tell You."

I am looking for a job and wanted to make sure that nothing is considered "hiring suicide" that I didn't have a clue about, so imagine my heart breaking when I read that they suggest not "showing your eccentricities by having pink hair or black nail polish."

No, I don't have pink hair.

I looked at my orange nail polish and thought...."Doggone it. I need to change my nail polish color since I might have a job interview this week."

Now I'm ready for an interview....


... and waiting for my phone to ring.

Update: I had just hit "Publish Post" and my phone rang. Interview tomorrow at noon. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. I would cross my fingers, but it makes it hard to type! Now, the real question is, how long did it take you to clean off the counter to get the pictures of the nail polish? Hah!

    Best of luck today! Now back to the finger crossing :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you! I can't wait to hear how it went for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!