Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

May - June 2012

May 2012

A month of pondering what tithing means to me, celebrations with mostly cards for nine birthdays, attending a bridal shower for our future niece-in-law, and my sister got married.

I notice a trend in my taking pictures of
chocolate while attending our
niece-to-be's bridal shower!

June 2012

A month in which we attended a wedding of my friend Terri's son,

Sweetest Wedding Favors Ever:
Pretzel rods dipped in white or dark chocolate!
I read One Perfect Word: One Perfect Word Can Make All the Difference by Debbie Macomber.

We vacationed in South Carolina


and enjoyed days full of sunshine, blue skies, ocean breezes and beach time. Golf for the men. My time spent at the pool, reading Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus by Kyle Idleman, highlighting, contemplative thinking, and relaxing. Thank you South Carolina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!