Continuing on my journey toward one thousand gifts....
I'm reading Debbie Macomber's book, One Perfect Word: One Word Can Make All the Difference.
My word for 2012 is "fellowship," and I am beginning to see it unfold. In looking for a new church and attending a Sunday luncheon in honor of a former Bible Study buddy. Fellowship, relationship, community.
893-902 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
893. visiting a new (to me) Lutheran church
894. a Sunday luncheon in honor of Karen visiting from Colorado
895. a full-time job for our daughter
896. signing up for a new Bible Study Group beginning on September 18th
897. our granddaughter while I sing "If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands"
898. Sesame Street On Demand
899. our son-in-law who appreciates my home cooking
900. our son finishing his first week of teaching in this new school year
901.Wonderful Husband finding a new recipe and cooking the main course (Honey Mustard Chicken). Yummy!
902. journaling throughout the weekend
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: One Thousand Gifts, Multitudes on Mondays.
Have you watched Sesame Street lately?