Continuing on my journey toward one thousand gifts....
I had a lot to celebrate this week!
885 - 892 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
885. co-workers who assist me when I'm overloaded with work
886. our nephew's outdoor wedding and reception in August? Very warm...but no torrential rain!
887. witnessing the beginning of their marriage with Wonderful Husband, our son, daughter and son-in-law
888. breakfast with Maria and Paula
889. visiting another new (to us) church
890. fresh brewed iced tea
891. a post by Logan at Allume called, "Bless Her Heart." A new concept for my prayer life.
892. The Teacher (our son) going back to work after a rest-full summer
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.
Will you add something you celebrated this week?