Wonderful Husband and I had a mission on Saturday. I had to find something to wear to the weddings we're attending in June and August. And on a side note....a wedding in August? I should mention it's outside. Did I already say August???
Clothes shopping is not my favorite activity. Probably because of my three years of working retail in my youth.
I wrote a list of six retail establishments that we could try and Wonderful Husband was the driver/navigator, planning the order to visit each store on the list. (He's better at geography than I am. I married well.)
I struck out at shops one and two. At the third shop, I purchased two dresses, two necklaces, and a pair of earrings!
Bring on the weddings!
#733 - 741 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
733. finding two dresses for the weddings
734. Dress Barn. I heart you!
735. Wonderful Husband shopping for dresses with me. I heart him too!
737. seeing Junior Prom students and their parents gathered at a neighbors' house for pictures
738. assisting Wonderful Husband with our granddaughter's bath
739. a Bavarian cream-filled, chocolate-covered donut
740. Violas. Are they baby pansies? I thought a viola was a musical instrument.
741. Wonderful Husband showing me two ducks on our front walk. Silly ducks! (I wonder if they can be trained to bring the newspaper to the front porch? Ha!)
|Before I left for work I saw another duck had joined the party in the front yard.|
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.
Did wild animals invade your yard this week? I'd love to know.