I have a neighbor (who shall remain nameless:) who delights in telling me that North Carolina has the bluest sky. Hands down.
I took this picture while I was taking a 15 minute break from work on Friday:
Isn't it lovely?
I think Pennsylvania has the prettiest clouds!
#685 - 704 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
685. the beauty of Pennsylvania clouds
686. morning smells: freshly brewed coffee and a toasted multigrain bagel
687. celebrating lunch out with two co-workers for their birthdays
688. birthday cakes two days in a row? Yes, there can be too much of a good thing!
689. daffodils. I think they are the happiest flowers of Spring.
690. my Growth Group at church. It was difficult for me in the beginning yet after our meeting together for eight Thursdays evenings, the experience was indeed a blessing in my life.
691. opening myself up to new relationships
692. appreciating how God made us with unique qualities and characteristics. (It used to irritate me that other people weren't the same or thought the same as me. Not anymore!)
693. the joy in recognizing each person's individuality and sharing our lives and our faith with each other
694. God's creativity in bringing six different people together to study His word
695. weekends and recharging myself for the work week
696. my job
697. my brother-in-law getting a job after a long stretch of looking
698. opening day of baseball season is coming. Time for spirited conversations between Wonderful Husband, the Teacher, and Young Sweetie. (Free entertainment for me!)
699. a Saturday afternoon of shopping with Wonderful Husband, Young Sweetie, and Youngest Sweetie
700. Youngest Sweetie's first visit with the Easter Bunny
I love this age (4 1/2 months). Not afraid of strangers or a bunny with large wire-framed glasses.
After the photo opp was over I said, "Bye Easter Bunny."
He (or she) waved.
Young Sweetie (my daughter) said, "Bye Easter Bunny. See you next week!"
701. Palm Sunday
702. palm fronds
703. Young Sweetie making palm crosses for our family
704. Holy Week - from Jesus' arrival in Jerusalem through his resurrection
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.
What beauty do you see today?