Continuing my journey of counting toward one thousand gifts...
This past week was jammed-packed with three Christmas celebrations. I am an introvert and it takes a lot of energy to participate in large social situations. So by Sunday, I was exhausted, napped, and recouped some of my energy.
Christmas cards have been sent. Groceries purchased for Christmas casseroles, meals, and side dishes. Packages are wrapped and under the tree. I can't take all the credit for wrapping since Wonderful Husband did a lot of wrapping himself.
#493 - 502 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
493. celebratory time shared with co-workers, friends, and family
494. naps :)
495. car insurance that covers repair work on my van that was hit by a deer
496. a patient and kind husband, who doesn't call me an idiot when I do something stupid
497. our daughter who lets me borrow her car while my van is being repaired
498. a niece who is expecting her third child in June
499. our son sending us a Christmas card
500. our nephew who was born on Christmas day
501. Wonderful Husband who wraps gifts
502. Jesus' birth. The greatest gift of all!
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.
This week I'll be baking pumpkin bread and cookies. Have you finished your Christmas baking?