Continuing my journey of counting toward one thousand gifts...
And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness. Colossians 2:6-7 (NLT)
#476 - 492 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm overflowing with thankfulness for:
476. the sun battling through the gray clouds. Go sun!
477. sending a prayer-filled card to our niece-in-law, who's husband (our nephew) died two years ago
478. meeting Maria for coffee on Saturday
479. a hairdresser who works her "magic" and makes my gray hair disappear (for a little while ;)
480. our son who enjoys being a teacher. I'm proud of his hard work and him caring about the students.
481. the Children's Sermons at our church
482. bright-red ladies' coats at our church. They make me smile.
483. our church choir's beautiful voices singing praises to God
484. packages mailed to Terri and my mom
485. beginning to mail Christmas cards to family and friends
486. receiving packages on my front porch and seeing the mailman gently placing them behind one of our posts to camouflage their presence. He was awesome!
487. Wonderful Husband's appreciation and patience in waiting for me to cook meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans for dinner. He'd been mentioning it for a while...finally it came to fruition! Good things come to he who waits! lol
488. our one month old granddaughter's smiles. Some say it's gas, but not me :)
489. our daughter adapting to motherhood so very well. I am proud of her.
490. bloggers that make me laugh and make me think
491. my warm, black coat on cold days
492. Wonderful Husband who likes to Christmas shop, such a blessing for me!
This post is linked to A Holy Experience: Multitudes on Mondays, One Thousand Gifts.
Do you have days of overflowing with thankfulness?