#359-364 on my list of One Thousand Gifts. I'm thankful for:
359. finishing Kelly Minter's book The Fitting Room: Putting on the Character of Christ with Terri. Thankful for the Bloom (in)courage book club choosing it and vlogging with the author too.
360. attending our daughter's Phillies-themed baby shower with her friends
361. an upcoming business trip to Baltimore in November
362. attending a new adult Sunday School class called "Good News and the Other News," to remind us how Scripture speaks to all that happens in our lives.
363. hearing this one hour radio interview with Ann Voskamp talking about her book
364. the beauty of the earth, for the beauty of the skies...
For the Beauty of the Earth (vs 1)
For the beauty of the earth,
For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth
Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our grateful hymn of praise.
lyrics by Folliet S. Pierpoint (1835-1917)
Turn on your speakers.
Read, enjoy, and thank God for His blessings.
What are you thankful for this week?