Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4 2010

We went to my sister-in-law's house for a 4th of July Pig Roast. 125 pound pig. Hours and hours to cook. About 75 family and friends with lots of side dishes and desserts. The weather cooperated in the high 80s, sunny and a light breeze.


I was hopeful that our backyard neighbors would be providing us with a free fireworks show like they do every year....except this year they must have been out of town. They must have heard that I have a new camera. Darn!

Hope you had a great 4th of July!


2 comments:

  1. Get out of TOWN with a whole pig!! WOW! I bet it was fabulous! How many hours exactly? That's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to research your question. And the answer (from one of our nephews) was.... 11-12 hours. I'm just glad that I wasn't in charge of keeping watch from around 3:00 a.m. onnnnnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!