Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Truth vs. Advertising

FIOS is coming to our neighborhood.

I don't care.

But for those who do care, FIOS is a bundled communications service (internet, telephone, and television) operating over a fiber-optic communications network....blah, blah, blah.

These signs started showing up a couple weeks ago. Can you read the print that tells me that they are upgrading my service from the ground up? (This is not my vehicle in this picture. Although I think it's kinda cool.)



Men dug 5 waist-deep holes in my front yard today. I was exhausted just looking out the window occasionally and watching their progress.

Before they left for the night, they filled in the holes and left this thing sticking up from hole number 5, the wonderful orange cone, and the piece of equipment in front of my neighbor's house.




I'll let you know when there is anything beneficial to note from their "upgrading my service."

So far I don't think the lawn is very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!