I have joined Mary at Giving Up On Perfect in the "Losing It" weight loss challenge.
My plan is basically to eat less and move more.
1) Get on the treadmill 6 days a week.
2) Drink 64 oz. of water per day.
3) Take-in less calories (and healthier ones at that).
5) Sit-ups and light weights (Weeks 5-10).
Here is the update for Week 9:
1) Treadmill 6 days this week, 20 minutes per day, 1.5% incline at 3 mph.
2) 64 oz. of water per day.
3) Food Choices. Mostly good ones. I have just discovered I love red grapes. Go figure. For years I only bought green grapes...live and learn!
4) Lost .5 lb. this week. (Total loss in 9 weeks is 9 lbs.) Total percentage of body weight loss is 5.03%. So I walk around and tell my Wonderful Husband, "There is 5.03% less of me to love." But really. Who I am kidding? That 5.03% less? Was fat. And who loves fat?
5) Sit-ups. 5 days this week. Light weights working on my arms every other day.
On Week 8 I wrote, "I am now on the cusp (a point that marks the beginning of a change) of firmly saying, "So long," to the 170s in the next week or two."
I stepped on the scale.
I think I was holding my breath.
won't that help the scale read at a lower number?
Seriously, does anyone else do that?
At the end of Week Nine, I am suspenseful. Can I say goodbye to the 170s next week? Stay tuned...
Please stop by to encourage the other participants at Giving Up On Perfect .
See you next week! (And by the way, next week is the last week of the "Losing It" weight loss challenge!) As I always tell my kids....Finish Strong!!!