Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Losing It - Contest Edition - Week 4

Well I finally succumbed to a cold. I'm just grateful that it's Friday and the end of my work week.

By the way, my new job is going great (except for the cold thing). I'm retaining all the new stuff and learning more new stuff every day. I guess you can "teach an old dog new tricks." Ha!

Week 4 Results:
I gained 1 lb.
I walked on the treadmill 3 days this week. I couldn't breathe with my cold so I took some days off.
Did sit-up and used light weights for 4 days.
Made it to my goal of drinking 64 oz. of water....today.

Here are some words of wisdom for you:
Don't eat Chex Mix like crazy if you don't get on the tready.
There.
That's my gift to you this week.
You're welcome. :)

My plan for this upcoming week is: beat this cold, keep treading, doing sit-ups, using light weights, and more days of drinking 64 oz. of water.


I thought you might enjoy seeing what the house looks like all lit up on a windy night. I'm assuming the lights were shaking, not my hand on the camera but I'm not sure.

Thanks for stopping by and please proceed to the House of Hills to cheer on the Losing It ladies.

Is your house decked out with Christmas lights?

2 comments:

  1. My house is not decked out at all... we are moving in January!! :) Next week will be better!! Keep up the good word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,

    It's here, cold & flu season :o( , I hope you get plenty of rest this weekend. I'm happy to hear that your new job is going great, that is always a blessing.

    I have never been on a treadmill, but my house is a two story, so I'll just consider that my exercise :o)

    Your picture looks great, I like all the lights on the house and plants. You ask "Is your house decked out with Christmas lights?"
    Well, sadly not this year, but I'm enjoying looking at others decorations.

    God bless you, and I wish you & your family a very blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!