Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Google Reader July Shut Down

I've heard "the whispers" online and googled to make sure that what I was afraid of was really going to happen.

Sure enough, Google is shutting down its Reader on July 1st.

Yikes! That's how I keep track of the blogs that I have followed over the years!

I thought I'd send you to Kristen (We Are That Family) to read her easy suggestion on how to load your Reader page into Feedly.

I did it last night and although it's a bit different from what I'm used to, at least I won't be "left out in the cold" (missing the blogs I follow) when the Reader shuts down.

There are other alternatives so take time to explore them....just don't wait too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!