Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve (2012)

Continuing my journey beyond one thousand gifts....


Today is Christmas Eve and I am thankful.

The pre-Christmas parties are over.

Time has been spent with co-workers, Bible Study buddies, extended family, and the sugar/caloric intake has been gi-normous!

#1081 - 1088 and I'm thankful for:

1081. reading The One Year Chronological Bible. Maybe next year will be the year of reading it every day.

1082. experiencing God's peace throughout this season

1083. gifts of fresh fruit which "partially" offset the sugar choices

1084. Wonderful Husband shopping and gift wrapping with a cheerful heart

1085. The Teacher visiting and appreciating my homecooking

1086. a decorated Christmas tree. (I'm still adjusting to "the kids" not decorating the tree. Back in the old days I handed out the ornaments for them to hang on the tree. I now refer to the kids decorating the tree as "My Spoiled Years.")

1087. our granddaughter asleep in her uncle's arms....Visions of sugarplums dancing in her head I wonder?



1088. the surprise of a light snow on Christmas Eve


I wanted to continue counting although there wasn't a link for A Holy Experience this week.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your "gifts". And, I'm jealous of the snow! I hope 2013 is a blessed year for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and if you leave a comment...well that's just icing on the cake!